The pages contain reportage, history and mathematical proofs. The subject areas I discuss include the cognitive psychology of numbers, number systems, number bases, the abacus, Euclidean geometry, origami, arithmetic, pi, algebra, logarithms, slide rules, sequences, prime numbers, puzzles, magic squares, probability, statistics, non-Euclidean geometry and infinity.
A previous website contained the appendices and notes and chapters, which are not included in the US edition. You might even meet a new proof along the way. Adam Rutherford's new book, on the miracle of human genetics, is not merely informative, but wise. We are supported by our members. Want to get our magazine? Subscribe now.
Matt Parker visits Numberland with Alex Bellos. Sarah Johnstone. R 72, Lee Frost. R 53, Mitchell Symons. The Creative Image.
Andrew S Gibson. R 11, The Outdoor Photography Book. Imagine Publishing. Luis Gonzalez.
- A Very Peculiar Christmas Holiday?
- An Equal Judge (The Treharne Saga Book 3)?
- Holistic Learning Concept for Early Mathematical Understanding!
- Manufacturing Possibilities: Creative Action and Industrial Recomposition in the United States, Germany, and Japan.
R 35, Arcturus Publishing. R 19, The Photographer's Vision. Michael Freeman.
Join: Albert Einstein & you
Anne McKinnell. John Lloyd. Graham Robson. The Photographers Eye: A graphic Guide.
Adam Spencer's Numberland
Basic Electrical Repairs. Lgoo Books. R 46, The Landscape Photography Book. How to Avoid a Wombat's Bum. Ken Russell. R 58, Mega Quiz Book. Sam Thornton. R 66, Origami Architecture pages. Artist Yee.
Making Simple Automata. Robert Race. Jaguar E Type. Jonathan Wood.
Strobist Photo Trade Secrets, Volume 2. Zeke Kamm.haybrithbahsknesat.ml
Numberland - Family Musical by Auriel Livezey Wyndham
Randy Kadish. See The Light. Kevin Cable. Guy Edwardes. A Quirky Quiz Book. Anthony John Lowes. Building a Flash Steam Boiler. Lima Hughes. Photographic Composition. Richard D. Starting Nature Photography.
- First French Shapes (First Books Book 5).
- Cities and Sexualities (Routledge Critical Introductions to Urbanism and the City).
- Éléments pour un éthique (essai français) (French Edition).
- My Wishlist.
- SENSITIVE CONNECTIONS;